Sunday, March 17, 2013

It's A Beautiful World

My husband has been planning this road trip well before we even have official orders to move to Hawaii.  Me on the other hand, well I was not overly thrilled about hours in the car with a new baby and 2 dogs!  Now that we are in the home stretch of our trip, I am so thankful that my husband insisted that we drive the car to California and ship it from there.  I have been blessed with the sweetest little boy and two well behaved (most of the time) dogs that have made this trip a breeze!  It has been so much fun and such an eye opening experience.  I am just in awe at the beauty that has surrounded us the entire way, I had no idea I was going to see so many amazing things!  It is so awesome to see the work of God's hands all around us, I just love it!  Today while we were driving from Utah to Arizona, I sat in the back and played photographer.  I have mastered the art of taking pictures very quickly while still moving at high rates of speed : )  The speed limit out here at one point today was 80mph!  The trip today was my favorite by far, it was scenic, like driving on backroads the whole way, and there was so much to see!  I don't even know what else to say about the drive, just that it was absolutely beautiful!  The pictures speak for themselves, enjoy!








Pit Stop


Glen Canyon



Can you guess where we are now?  Sneak Peak of what's to come tomorrow!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  We are bummed we missed out on corned beef and cabbage this year!





No comments:

Post a Comment