Monday, March 18, 2013

Grand Canyon



The Grand Canyon is considered one of the seven natural wonders of the world and now I know why.  It is absolutely breathtaking!  It is mind boggling how vast this canyon is and how it was created.  I must have said a million times today that it didn't make sense to me how a river could form all of this!  It is a must see, you should probably add it to your bucket list right now!  The weather was perfect, in the low 60's and sunny!  My husband has a sweet sunglass tan line and I have a goofy one on my nose, oh yeah!  We spent most of the day walking around the rim of the canyon with Micah and our dogs.  We loaded up the stroller and had a picnic lunch overlooking the canyon.  I believe we walked about 4.5 miles today taking in this beautiful view!  Let me just say, we are pooped!  Tired dog, tired parents, and maybe a tired baby=a good night's sleep tonight : ) 
Our most scenic diaper change yet!

My hubby and the pups!
What a view!

Isn't this amazing?
This view will never get old, I could stare at it all day long!


This little boy loved the Grand Canyon!  We only saw one other baby while we were walking today, I would say he is a pretty lucky little boy seeing this at 3 months old!
Family
My favorite picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment